Become a Reiki Practitioner!
Being a Reiki Healer is a gift. Learn how to share the light within you to help people heal.
This beginning training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It includes both Reiki I & II and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata and the Japanese style. On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others. The following subjects are taught:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals.
- The Reiki Ideals
- The Human Energy System
- The complete hand placement system.
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them.
- Sending Reiki at a distance.
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
- Attunements for Reiki I and II are given.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as the for techniques mentioned above. A 192 page class manual and a certificate are included.
$350 / $100.00 non-refundable deposit to hold your space. January 19, Level I 9am to 12 noon / February 2nd, Level II – 9am-12 noon Space is limited. Classes held in zip-code 60634 area
Call Irene at 773-710-9642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org